Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Myspace Pages, Commenting on Our Work, and Naomi Wallace on Youtube

Just a couple of quick things: first, we have set up Myspace pages for our characters. This is how we will collect the character based research we do for the rest of the semester. The point of collecting information on Myspace is so that we can build online identities for our characters in a very public way. Once again, please feel free to comment on our work: we want to know what you think! This is all about having a conversation with members of our community as we build and develop characters.

Which brings me to commenting: I recently figured out that it doesn't seem possible to add a comment on Blogger, here, unless you have a Google account or some other related online presence. That's unfortunate! But if you have things you'd like to say and don't want to sign up for a free Google account, please feel free to email me at amy.steiger@louisville.edu, and I will post your comments for you. The same goes for Myspace: if you'd prefer not to sign up for an account, I'll be happy to copy and paste your thoughts for you.

Finally, this is just an online interview between Naomi Wallace and Kwami Kwei-Armah that I found on Youtube:


1 comment:

  1. Hello to everyone. Thank you for the time and though you have put into my work. I am truly honored. It was lovely to meet you and I hope that I can work with some of you angels in the future. And thank you Amy for arranging it all.
    You folks inspire me. Go out and make some trouble. Peace.
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete