Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello

I really hope this works... but here goes.
My name is Kelly Anne, and yes, it is both Kelly and Anne. I am a junior at UofL, and a theatre major. I work as a carpenter in the scene shop, but I love performing. I am much more of a comedienne than a dramatic performer. In this class I am hoping to learn how to learn to better compose my material, and I just love Charles Mee. I am very excited about this play, and from what I have experienced thus far in the class, it is going to be a terrific show.

1 comment:

  1. I really have to let you know, you work harder than any other student on campus. Doing studio shows and classes, giving insight into helping others. I appreciate all the feedback you give to me. I enjoyed your bold choice for your solo performance. Dealing with your childhood was not easy and you nailed it. Thanks for all your many gifts.

    ReplyDelete