Sunday, September 19, 2010

An Introduction...

Hey there! I'm Natalie, and I'm a junior here at UofL. I'm currently a theatre arts major, with an art and English minor; even though I have been switching around my major for the last two years (but that's a whole other story...). When I first heard about this class, last spring, I didn't give it much thought simply because it wouldn't fit into my schedule, but after an opening came up this fall, I immediately signed up for it. Having taken a script analysis class with Amy last spring (in which we studied Charles Mee's play Big Love), I was curious to see how this class handled the topics of acting, performance, and community. And I gotta say, thus far, it's been awesome! Taking from what Jared said in his post, I love being able to create things and perform them, a task that is required of this class and one that I'm excited for. With that said, I am very much looking forward to this semester and seeing how this class makes us grow separately and together as actors, and as people.

No comments:

Post a Comment