Thursday, September 23, 2010

Intro

Hello everyone! My name is Gary Brice and I am a 2nd year graduate student here at UofL. I have been excited about this class for some time now. I saw "Fissures" and "The Method Gun" at Humana this past year and these productions really got me excited about ensemble/ community based theatre methods. Ultimately I want to have a theatre company or be apart of an ensemble group and I am confident this class will give me the tools I need to start working towards these goals. And I mean give me the tools to build the kind of theatre I want using the people and ideas around me.

1 comment:

  1. Gary, I just wanted to thank you for all your work in Studio Production in addition to the time you devote to this class. I have worked with you on stage in BETTY"S SUMMER VACATION and know you give every project your best work. I know I can always trust you on stage and it makes taking this class much easier when I take risks, knowing you got my back.

    ReplyDelete