Saturday, January 10, 2009

Introduction

My name is Zac Gilbert and I am a Junior Theatre Arts Major - ready to get out of here!

I am from Louisville, KY (born and raised) and am also ready to get out of here!

I am taking this class because it seems very interesting to me. At first I was just trying to graduate and this fulfilled the Theatre CD credit, but over the break I spoke to someone about what Community Based Theatre meant to them and it really got me excited about this class. He mentioned things about groups all over the country doing so many interesting things in their communities FROM their communities.
I am also pigeon holed to be a Tech person and I'm trying to break that pattern. Granted, I love tech and will most likely choose that route for a profession, but I crave so much knowledge about every aspect of the Theatre world that I am very excited that this course will be amazing in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment