Friday, January 16, 2009

My name is Michael Lee Jones, Jr, and I am a Theatre Arts major, here at U of L, graduating this summer. I went to the Youth Performing Arts High School and received an acting scholarship to the University of Louisville several years ago when the theatre department was a BFA program. I attended U of L for three years but I felt Hollywood calling and moved to California where I lived for the past ten years. I have done quite a bit of theatre, live TV, cable, industrial films as well as feature films.

As life changes, so do our dreams and desires. I am looking forward to receiving my BA in Theatre Arts this summer. I will then pursue a secondary bachelors degree in history. I also will pursue an MFA in Theatre Arts at U of L or an MA in education. My goal is to teach at high school or college level and make documentarty and feature films as I am able. It would be wonderful that one day I could earn a living with my own production company.

No comments:

Post a Comment