Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Introduction...and stuff


Mostly introduction (I just say "and stuff" when I don't know what else to put somewhere). So, I think we were to answer three of the five Ws. Guess I'll start with the obvious.
WHO: My name is Rocky. I'm an umpteenth year senior (I got tired of being the perennial freshman; so I went 'sophomore-ish' and then I finally made it through 'junior-esque'), hopefully at my last undergrad program. I'm shooting for graduating [finally] next December, so I can take some time off before grad school and [this is the really trite bit] 'work on my writing.'

WHERE: I'm from, mostly, Louisville. I was born in South America, and I've lived in a few other places, but mostly I've lived in Louisville.

WHY: I'm taking this class because, 1) the fliers for it caught my eye. They were colorful. Oh, and the description of the course was intriguing, too. B) I'm taking this class because I prefer a more hands-on course to a theory class any day -- I'm a very kinesthetic person -- so this seemed preferable to a class based on books and papers and sitting at a table for 50 minutes. That's the honest answer. {Slightly downplaying how psyched I was when I figured out that I could work it into my schedule, after all.}

No comments:

Post a Comment